Monday 16 May 2016

BURST FITNESS with SHEILA & RYAN S1E1

So excited to share this post, its one of many we hope.
We want to start bringing you various forms of Exercise Provisions in a Video Format, ranging from Beginners (Preventative) and Recent Post-Treatment Recovery, to Advanced (Preventive) and Long-Term Remission Maintenance.
We will keep most videos short, ranging from 5 to 20mins Power Training Workouts, and then let you add or mix various workout combinations from our growing list.
The aim is not to give you quick-fix workouts, as there are no quick fixes, but we do want to give you either starting points, or simply additional provisions to an existing exercise regime.
If all you do is start with 10mins a day, and keep that going until you are strong enough to add more blocks for longer workouts, that's great, soon you'll be doing the advanced workouts too.
Please keep posted for more.

"This is it.....the sample video. It's just a sample idea, if you are recovering from treatment or just need to start somewhere, follow Sheila Aronowitz EffrenEtlinger's journey to recovery as she helps me inspire others, let us know what you think, inbox me if you want to get involved".
"It amazes me how even I can find excuses NOT to do anything, NOT to change my life, and NOT to look after my body and my health....then I spend a morning with my True-Inspiration, a True Survivor, a Real Lady, an Example to dismiss all other examples, the perfect representation of what looking after your heart and your health can bring you.
Meet Sheila Aronowitz Effren Etlinger, my adopted Granniepops, I share her with her 'real' Grandchildren, I hope they don't mind.
Sheila and I filmed our 1st exercise video today, something I've been wanting to do with her for years.
I've been training her for over 14 years, and she hasn't aged a day. She is still as beautiful and sexy as she always has been.
But why now.... here is the bit that might shock you, Sheila is 81 years old, yes, she is more than twice my age, but only just, and she naturally puts many 30 year olds to shame, but the part that humbles me most, Sheila has agreed to a be my Fitness Model in a Cancer Prevention, Recovery and Remission Maintenance Exercise Video series.
Yes Sheila has a touch of the Great Big C, she has just finished Chemotherapy, and is about to start Radiation. *I know right WTF....81 years old and in-treatment and she's a hot little bombshell of a fitness model.
That's why I asked her to do this with me....because she is the sort of Woman that can inspire, ANYONE, in-treatment, recovering, never-exercised before, and the downright lazy.....she can make you ask....‪#‎WhatsMyExcuse‬!
Let us know what you think, get involved, join us and follow us.
(It's our 1st sample, so don't judge us)
Thank You Sheila for believing in me.... I love you, Love Ryan (Founder of The Wellness Trail)"


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment